AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Router
AX1500 Wi-Fi 6
Upgrade to Wi-Fi 6
– Wi-Fi 6 Technology: Archer AX1500 comes equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity and reduced network congestion.
– Next-Gen 1.5 Gbps Speeds: Archer AX1500 dual-band router reaches even faster speeds up to 1.5 Gbps (1201 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band)*
– Connect More Devices: Wi-Fi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology while simultaneously reducing lag.** ****
– Triple-Core Processing: The 1.5 GHz tri-core processor ensures communications between your router and all connected devices are smooth and buffer-free.
– More Reliable Coverage: Achieve the strongest, most reliable WiFi coverage with Archer AX1500 as it focuses signal strength to your devices using Beamforming technology and four antennas.
– Increased Battery Life: Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices’ power consumption to extend their battery life.***
– Whole-Home Coverage with OneMeshTM – Works alongside TP-Link OneMeshTM products to create a flexible Mesh network.
– Easy Setup: Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App.
– Backward Compatible: Archer AX1500 supports all previous 802.11 standards and all WiFi devices.
Faster Speeds. More Connected Devices. Powerful Processing.
The Latest Wi-Fi 6 Technology
Archer AX1500 brings the latest Wi-Fi 6 technology to your home without breaking the bank. Upgrading your router to AX1500 means faster speeds, greater capacity, reduced latency, and more for an overall superior WiFi network.
Next-Generation WiFi Speeds Up to 1.5 Gbps
Experience next-gen speeds up to 1.5 Gbps with the dual-band Archer AX1500 featuring Wi-Fi 6 for faster, more enjoyable 4K/HD streaming, online gaming and more.*
More Devices. Less Congestion. Smarter Home.
Archer AX1500 talks to all your streaming, gaming, mobile and smart home devices on your network using revolutionary OFDMA, which work together to organize the flow of data to multiple devices while simultaneously reducing lag.** ****
More Reliable Coverage
Achieve the strongest, most reliable WiFi coverage with Archer AX3000 as it focuses signal strength to your devices using Beamforming technology and four antennas.
Reduced Power Consumption. Increased Battery Life.
Target Wake Time (TWT) talks to your devices and negotiates when and how frequently they should transfer data to increase device sleep time, extending battery life.***
Easily Set Up and Manage Your WiFi
Set up and manage your WiFi through the TP-Link Tether app (Android, iOS). Access WiFi settings such as parental controls, guest privileges and more right from your smartphone.
*Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
**Use of MU-MIMO, DL/UL OFDMA and 1024QAM requires clients to also support those functions.
***Saving clients’ battery power requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Actual power reduction may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors.
****Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.