We believe Kiwis deserve an ISP who guarantees best-priced plans on the best possible connection – Fibre. We also believe in simplicity rather than complicated package selections. Also, you have total control of what you are getting, when you are getting it, and when you are finishing it.
HotShot is how broadband in NZ should be.
Unlimited Fibre 50
Unlimited Fibre 300
Ultra Fast Plan
Unlimited Fibre MAX
Our Plans Include All the Bells and Whistles
A Few Things to Note About Our Broadband Plans
- Fibre is not available in all areas or to all customers. Services are only available to premises that are planned with Ultra Fast Broadband (UFB).
- The standard installation of a service is to one point in your house, you may need to undertake your own additional work to make other points in the house ready.
- HotShot does not offer landline (Voice) services.
- Line speed refers to the max port access speed.
- Actual speeds may differ due to various factors including your equipment, the capacity of local infrastructure and upstream suppliers, the number of end-users using the service, the applications you are using and the websites you are accessing.
- $29.5 one-off connection fee applies.