Before you set up your router, make sure you have performed a factory reset on your router. Ensure the Router is connected from LAN1 on Router to GE1/LAN1 on ONT.(Unless we told you GE1/LAN1 is not the active port)
Logging into the gateway:
1. Ensure your device is connected to the Router (preferably via cable)
2. Open a web browser
3. Type the following in the address bar at the top: 168.1.1
4. Default Username: admin (case sensitive)
5. Default Password: admin (case sensitive)
How to add correct settings:
1. From the menu on the left side select: Advanced
2. From the Advanced settings menu, select: WAN.
The WAN Internet Connection page displays.
Ensure the following settings are changed:
1. WAN Connection Type: PPPoE
2. Enable WAN select: Yes
3. Enable NAT select: Yes
4. Enable UPnP select: Yes
5. Get the WAN IP automatically select: Yes
6. Connect to DNS Server automatically select: Yes
7. PPP Username: HotShotFibre
8. Password: UrDa8est
9. Disconnect after time of inactivity (in seconds): 0
10. MTU: 1492
11. MRU: 1492
12. Service Name: “Leave blank”
13. Access Concentrator Name: “Leave blank”
14. Additional pppd options: “Leave blank”
Leave the Special Requirement from ISP as it is.
15. Click: Apply.
16. Select LAN – IPTV
17. Change the ISP profile to None, make sure VLAN is disabled.
18. Click Save/Apply