AC1200 Deco Whole Home Mesh WiFi System
- Whole Home Coverage: Deco M4 (3-pack) uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home WiFi coverage up to 5,500 sq. ft. — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!*
- TP-Link Mesh Technology: With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds
- Fast Dual-Band WiFi: Deco M4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.*
- Connect More Devices: Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.*
- Parental Controls: Limit online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Easy Setup: Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
WiFi Dead-Zone Killer
Deco M4 is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 5,500 square feet (3-pack). Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage.
Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience.
2-in-1 Router and Access Point Modes
Flexible and multifunctional, the Deco M4 includes a variety of features allowing it to serve as a router or access point. Just choose the mode for your actual network demands and experience the maximum wireless flexibility.
*Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Capability to connect 100 devices is based on testing using a mixed combination of devices. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.